The Gold American Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty, is often considered the most beautiful of all American coin designs. Certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, this 2006 1/4 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your certified Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2006 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!