1987 2-Coin Gold Britannia Proof Set (.35 oz AGW, w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsFeaturing a tenth ounce and quarter ounce Gold Britannia, this two-coin set was issued the first year of the Gold Britannia series. In person, these sets are absolutely stunning!
- Contains .35 oz total Gold weight in flawless Proof finish.
- Comes in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Reverse: Features the image of the legendary goddess Britannia as well as the weight and year.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Mint.
This exceptional Proof set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 2-coin set to your cart today!
The legendary figure of Britannia first appeared as a personification of the Roman province of Britain on a Roman Imperial coin of the Emperor Hadrian (117-138 AD). She was featured on the Roman coinage of subsequent emperors for the next 150 years.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Hank Summers1
Date:Jan 5, 2016
I'll keep it short but sweet. The only thing better than Silver Britannia's are Golden Britannia's. I plan to purchase more in the future.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.