1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Proof-65 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar is virtually mark-free! Perfect coin for a high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Proof-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified Proof 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.