Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Graded AU-58 by NGC.
- Mintage of only 120,000, making this far and away the key to this popular series.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and the AU-58 condition of this rarity.
- Designed by the French sculptor Charles Pillet with modifications by the U.S. Mint's Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Denomination below.
- Reverse: Portrait of Liberty mounted on a horse, carrying a laurel branch and torch in front of a rising sun. Date below.
- Produced in Mexico City.
Protect and display your Silver Caballito in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Combining the work of two great masters of the medallic arts, the Caballito peso is well known for its beauty and prized by collectors for its rarity, being a short-lived type that saw wide circulation. Add this exceptional key date to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mexico City (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.