Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin features remarkable luster and strike for the type, and is impaired only by the slightest of hairlines in the obverse fields. An excellent addition to a Mexican type collection, and offered at an exceptional price.
- Contains .7717 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its authenticity.
- Only minted for one year, 1921, to celebrate the centennial of Mexican Independence.
- Mintage of 1,277,500 pieces.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico, featuring an eagle perched on a cactus clenching a snake in its beak. Mint mark "Mo" to left, date below in Roman numerals MCMXXI.
- Reverse: Winged Victory holding a wreath of laurel, with the volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
Protect and display your Silver 2 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Like so many of this exceptional type, this coin features surface hairlines, due to mishandling at some point. Regardless, this is an attractive example, and offered at a significant discount to a problem-free coin. Don't miss the opportunity to add this beautiful one-year type coin to your collection! Add the 1921 Silver 2 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.