- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued by Gibraltar in 2003, this 5 Crown is the larger version of the world's first tri-metal coin. This innovative coin has an outer ring of Silver surrounding Gold, which encases a Platinum core.
- This coin contains .865 of an oz of Platinum, 2.36 of an oz of Gold, and 1.64 of an oz of Silver.
- Comes in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 199 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and year of issue.
- Reverse: Celebrates the new millennium with a collage of historic images in a tri-metal finish. Also includes the inscription “21st Century” and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Gibraltar government.
Add this unique coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.