Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 3 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shield behind Liberty's legs in her right hand with an olive branch in her left hand. A scroll crosses behind the shield and is inscribed "LIBERTY" in incused letters.
- Reverse: Features an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Half Dollar Pattern (Judd-933) by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1870 Half Dollar Pattern (Judd-933) graded PF-65 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 65|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.