Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Love coins have been increasingly popular in recent years especially to give as gifts. Love helps keep the world a positive place, and there's no better way to show your love than with a hand-made filigree heart coin!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a protective plastic capsule inside a black beauty box.
- Obverse: Features the right profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II created in 1998 by Ian Rank-Broadley. Also featured is the pass-through circle with the filigree heart, upon which you can see the backside of the red jewel set within a flower.
- Reverse: Includes the image of the filigree heart inside of a cut-out circle on the top half of the coin. The background design includes two butterflies moving amidst a field of ornately drawn flowers. A bright red jewel is featured in the right half of the filigree heart.
- These are non-circulating, legally authorized coins by a federally recognized sovereign nation, but are not legal tender.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful and unique hand-made Filigree Heart coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.