Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Comes sealed in an inert, protective plastic currency holder by PMG and designated as having Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- Graded Extra Fine-45 EPQ by PMG. A nice note with good eye appeal.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-L.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.