1934-A (L-San Francisco) $1,000 FRN XF-45 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Series 1934-A $1,000 Federal Reserve Note from San Francisco is from a better district with just 21,600 notes printed. This "Big Boy" is conservatively priced for the grade.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Comes sealed in an inert, protective plastic currency holder by PMG and designated as having Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- Graded Extra Fine-45 EPQ by PMG. A nice note with good eye appeal.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2212-L.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.