Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Nice Colonial Note from the State of Delaware.
- The denomination is Half a Crown and is dated January 1, 1776.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Two shillings and Sixpence according to an act of General Assembly of the Counties of Newcastle, Kent and Sussex...
- Back: Warning; "To Counterfeit is Death".
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Neat colonial note from the First State issued just prior to independence. Add this Half a Crown note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.