Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is from a group of notes authorized by the Massachusetts legislature on May 5, 1780.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Very Fine condition with hole cancellation. Also stamped “Interest Paid One Year”.
- Face: Features the state name (Massachusetts Bay) at top with the obligation below.
- Back: There is great red and black printing on the back to deter counterfeiting and printing date.
- Made by Hall & Sellers of Philadelphia.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today.
This note has seen moderate wear, but considering it is well over 200 years old, still a great collectible.
Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.