Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes printed in Massachusetts during the Revolutionary War.
- Contemporary Counterfeit graded by PCGS as an Apparent XF-40 with a small edge tear at Top Center.
- Authorized by the Massachusetts legislature on May 5, 1780.
- Face: Features the state name at top with the obligation below.
- Back: Great red and black printing to deter counterfeiting.
Add one of these classic Contemporary Counterfeits to your cart today!
These notes were printed anonymously and passed off as genuine during the Revolutionary period. This note has seen minimal wear and is still a great collectible! This example has a different color and has no mica.
Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These counterfeit notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.