Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The coin was a new issue of the Noble coin and got its name from the depiction of Archangel Michael on the obverse,
- Contains .0418 oz actual Gold weight.
- Authenticated and graded AU-50 by NGC.
- Obverse: Depicts the Archangel Michael slaying a dragon.
- Reverse: Ship with arms and rays of sun at the masthead. "PER CRUCEM TUAM SALVA NOS CHRISTE REDEMPTOR" which translates to "By Thy cross save us, Christ Redeemer."
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display this rare 1/4 Angel coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful AU-50 graded 1/4 Angel struck during the time of Queen Elizabeth I to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.