1911-C Canada Gold Sovereign George V MS-64 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCanadian Sovereigns of George V were minted between 1911-1919. This coin was minted in 1911 and certified by PCGS.
- Contains .2354 oz of Gold.
- PCGS has certified this coin as a Mint State-64 and has encapsulated it in a sealed holder to protect your investment..
- Obverse: Features the portrait of King George V.
- Reverse: Classic rendition of St. George slaying a dragon.
- Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint in Ottawa. Coin features the "C" mintmark below the back hoof of the horse.
Protect and display your Canadian Gold Sovereign coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Canadian Sovereign gold coin of King George V to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||C - Ottawa|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.