Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold coin from the era of Alexander the Great.
- This Gold Stater (8.60 gm) was struck in the Sidon area around 324/3 or 323/2 BC during the reign of Alexander III, more commonly known as Alexander the Great, king of Macedonia from 336-323 BC.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Shows the helmeted head of Athena, goddess of wisdom and warfare.
- Reverse: Features Nike, winged goddess of victory.
Protect and display your Gold Stater of Alexander III in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is an outstanding example of Gold coinage that is more than 2,300 years old. Add this Macedonian Gold Stater to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.