Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0476 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake, with the date below the wing.
- Reverse: M .875 Mo, 1 Peso value within half wreath.
- Issued by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Peso in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Minted from 1875 to 1905, the Gold Peso is a rarely seen piece of Mexican numismatic history. Add this 1885 Gold Peso coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.