2017 China 30 gram Silver Panda MS-70 PCGS (FS, Reveal Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect MS-70 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. This label offers a new feature only seen under UV light.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 First Strike condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting with a twig of bamboo.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 2017 Silver Panda is sure to be an even greater collectible with the new weight system for this popular series. Add the 2017 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.