Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round comes in a protective capsule.
- Each coin has a limited mintage of only 20,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Varies per release: 2015 Finding Silverbug Island, 2016 Kraken, 2016 Mermaid and 2017 Whirlpool.
- Reverse: The Silverbugs Community features a pirate ship around an island of coins across the entire Silverbug Island series. The coin is inscribed with "Welcome to Silverbug Island" and "1 Troy oz .999 fine Silver."
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Get caught up on the series by adding all 4 Silverbug Island Silver Rounds to your cart today!
Will Chaney & NAM are proud to introduce an 8-coin series entitled “Welcome To Silverbug Island”. Derived from the vastly popular Silverbugs subreddit, the series tells the story of the perils pirates had to face while chasing treasure across 8 distinctive designs. The coins are manufactured from the North American Mint and are the perfect Silver round for collectors and investors alike. Support the Silverbugs community and watch for the other clever, pirate designs in the series.
40% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 8, 2017
I have all the individual proof versions of these coins and was eager to buy the BU versions in a serialized set with the 20,000 limited mintage. But the coins I got have no serial numbers, no certificate. Just appear to be 4 of the BU coins in capsule placed in the same package. Confused...
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
Merchant response: Thank you for your feedback. We will investigate concerning the missing serial number and COA and follow up with you directly via email.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.