Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3856 oz Silver, as 16.66 grams of .720 fine.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date, and "M" mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1920-1945.
Protect your Silver Peso by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Add this certified 1923 Silver Peso to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.