Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts Alley Mill, a steel roller mill built in 1894. This merchant mill was used to convert wheat into flour. Much of the original milling equipment is still in place, and visitors to the park can tour the mill.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Ozark National Riverways
Established in 1964 the Ozark National Scenic Riverways was an effort to conserve the natural resources of the Current and Jack Fork rivers, over 130 miles of spring fed riverways. This is the first federally protected river system and its establishment led to the National Wild and Scent Rivers Act of 1968.
The park consists of over 80,000 acres and it attracts over 1,000,000 visitors a year. Not only is it is a popular site for canoeing, hiking, fishing, spelunking and camping, it includes noteworthy cultural sites such as Alley Mill and ceremonial sites used by the Osage Indians. Featured on the coin obverse, Alley Mill was a brightly colored red mill that acted as a home, farm, and school for the people who lived in the area a century ago. The Mill, built in 1894, was an essential part of the community life where grain was ground to make daily bread. Both the unspoiled river beauty and historical significance of the area is depicted in this unique coin in the series, the first national site dedicated to protecting a river system.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.