5 oz Silver Colorized Proof Round Mucha Collection (JOB)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This is the first of a six-round series featuring the artwork of the great Alphonse Mucha, father of the Art Nouveau period. This collection has been authorized from the Mucha Foundation.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a well-known advertising poster from 1896 by Alphonse Mucha in full color. The piece features a woman holding a lit cigarette with the smoke rising, intertwining with her hair and the company logo. Highlighted in brilliant color is the woman and the JOB title. JOB was the trademark for the Joseph Bardou Company, manufacturers of cigarette paper.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of artist and painter Alphonse Mucha.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this colorized 5 oz Silver Mucha Collection round to your cart today!
World renowned artist and painter Alphonse Mucha was born in the Czech Republic in 1860. He started out studying in Munich and later moved to Paris to continue his studies. Around 1895 Mucha produced posters for plays catapulting his success. Mucha designed poster, advertisements, paintings, book illustrations, wallpaper, jewelry and theater sets. The "Mucha Style" became known as Art Nouveau which is French for new art. The Art Nouveau period was most famous from 1890 to 1910.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.