Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Here is a very nice Series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note.
- This is from the New York Federal Reserve District.
- This note is graded Choice Almost Uncirculated-55 EPQ by PMG.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-B.
- Face: Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of President William McKinley.
- Back: The words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and “FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS".
This note would make a great addition to any high denomination currency collection. Add this well preserved example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.