2017-W Gold $5 Boys Town BU (w/box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis special coin celebrates the life of Father Edward Flanagan and his work establishing Boy's Town, established in 1917.
- Contains .2419 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin comes in a U.S. Mint presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Father Flanagan. Inscriptions include “Boys Town Centennial", "In God We Trust", "Fr. Edward Flanagan" and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Features an outstretched hand holding a young oak tree growing from an acorn. As stated in the idiom “Mighty oaks from little acorns grow,” this design represents the potential of each child helped by Boys Town to grow into a productive, complete adult.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Minted at the West Point Mint this coin includes a W mint mark. This 2017-W Gold $5 Commemorative Boys Town BU coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical commemorative to your cart today!
Boys Town was founded on December 12, 1917 by Father Edward Flanagan who rented an old Victorian–style mansion to give displaced children a home. Celebrating 100 years, the organization helps more than 2 million children and families benefit from Boys Town Programs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.