2012 Rwanda 1 oz Silver African Rhino MS-69 NGC (F15 Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Rwanda African Wildlife series features intricate designs and limited mintages. This coin has the F15 Privy mark on the obverse.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A rhino and her calf standing close to the water, with the continent of Africa arching over the animals. The text "African Ounce", year of 2012 and the purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Rwandan government.
Protect your Silver African Rhino coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Rhino coin to your cart today!
Each coin in this very popular series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. This 2012 release had a mintage of just 5,000 coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.