Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin and certifies the colorful toning as natural and authentic.
- This coin exhibits vibrant and unique rainbow toning across roughly 95% of the obverse. Present are electric shades of blue, pink and violet. Truly a stunning coin unlike any other.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. This example has added appeal because of its attractive, colorful toning. Add this beauty to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.