Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the final coin in a three-coin series featuring aircraft flown at home or abroad during the Second World War (1939-1945). This fine Silver coin pays tribute to the amphibious Consolidated Canso in action over the North Sea, while selective color re-creates the colors and markings of RCAF No. 162 Squadron.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of King George VI by T. H. Paget.
- Reverse: Depicts a recreation of RCAF No. 162 Squadron with white-gray fuselage, as well as the blue and green camouflage pattern along the upper wing and tail surfaces. The reporting marks “T” and “9816” are associated with a Canadian Canso piloted by Flt. Lt. R.E. McBride who, on June 3, 1944, dropped four depth charges to destroy U-477 (engraved in the background) in the waters of the North Sea, off the coast of Norway.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Take flight and add this 2017 1 oz Silver Consolidated Canso coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.