Tumbled glass and colored shapes create amazing patterns inside a kaleidoscope, and this breakthrough new series explores the incredible designs that can be achieved when great Canadian icons become the focus of the kaleidoscope’s reflective magic.
Third and final issue in this must-have series that celebrates Canadian icons (polar bear, common loon and maple leaf) with unique kaleidoscope designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver with an impressive diameter of 60 mm.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Calder Moore has created a full-sized kaleidoscope design for the coin’s extra-large surface. Countless maple leaves in myriad sizes come together in a complex pattern of amazing beauty. Fiery leaves lead the eye towards the center while countless more fill the still-green canopy above. It’s a beautiful portrayal of the maple’s annual spectacle as its leaves turn from green to shades of red, orange, yellow and gold. Rendered with translucent color, it has the added effect of light streaming through the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this unique $20 Maple Leaf Kaleidoscope coin to your cart today!
Only 7,500 coins available worldwide, a limited work of art and a unique keepsake that will be sought after by collectors; art, nature and wildlife enthusiasts; and anyone who has ever enjoyed the beautiful artistry of a kaleidoscope.