This 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo has a low mintage of only 16,908 coins and represents the only year that the popular Gold Buffalo series was issued in fractional sizes.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the beauty of this near-perfect, MS-69 example.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!