Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in Certi-Lock packaging. Multiples of 25 come in a Scottsdale box.
- Limited mintage of 75,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a Banded Iguana, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Features the Fiji crest along with denomination of 1 Dollar.
- Displays scratches, bumps, dings and other types of abrasions to the surface of the coin.
These 1 oz Fiji Iguana coins are a great way to diversify your investment portfolio and protect against inflation or economic downturn. Add this 2016 Iguana Silver coin to your holdings today!
Each Silver Iguana coin will include the new Certi-Lock® technology. Each assay card is made from a tamper-evident holographic material that will include an encrypted barcode and embedded synthetic DNA that can be verified with the Certi-Lock® phone app. The Certi-Lock® phone app is available for free download on both iPhone and Android phones.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.