Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 Reverse Lamination condition.
- All $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagle Error coins are scarce.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed "LIBERTY".
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Mint errors on large size early Gold coins are difficult to find. Many of the coins of this date were sunk on the treasure ship the "S. S. Central America."
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1859-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded AU-58 Reverse Lamination, Mint Error by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.