1988 Isle of Man 1/2 oz Gold Manx Cat
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This was the first year the Isle of Man issued Gold Cat coins. These Gold coins celebrate a different cat breed every year.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- The privy mark "U" appears to indicate this coin's status as an uncirculated piece.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a Manx cat.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
Protect and display your Gold Manx Cat coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this inaugural issue Brilliant Uncirculated 1988 Isle of Man Gold Cat coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.