Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin was one of the first 1,000 struck and is designated as such by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Features a detailed image of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value.
- Reverse: Displays several maple leafs around a single leaf in the center with the weight and purity below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add a beautiful presentation box to store and display your Gold Maple Leaf.
Gold Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular Gold coins in the world, and this 25th anniversary edition adds even further beauty to the classic design. Add this 25th Anniversary 2004 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||RCM (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.