Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve and graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by PMG.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2402.
- Face: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Image of the White House.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.