Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 4,228 coins.
- Ninth release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
- Finest known coin with only 7 coins graded MS-70 by NGC,
- Reverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Obverse: Features a monkey climbing on a branch by artist Jovan Radanovich
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfectly graded coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Perth Mint (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.