Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Copper.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-65 (Brown) condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with the motto "God Our Trust" above, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Judd-352 by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1863 $10 Gold Pattern Judd-352 graded PR-65 (Brown) by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 65|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.