Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Maximum mintage of 150 coins.
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II in crowned profile facing right, denomination surrounding.
- Reverse: Features the Tasmanian Devil, colorized in struck up relief, facing left with mouth open.
- Struck to flawless proof quality, this coin has a serial number engraved on the edge.
Protect and display your Tasmanian Devil coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
There are many unique factors making this 1 oz Proof Gold coin truly spectacular, including the full-color design, and the limited mintage. Add this one-of-a-kind coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.