Issued by the Banco Central de Colombia, this 15,000 Pesos coin commemorates the 150th anniversary of the death of José María Córdova.
Cordova, also known as the Hero of Ayacucho, was a General of the Colombian army during the Latin American War of independence from Spain.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded Proof-67 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Limited mintage of only 250 coins.
- Obverse: Features the bust of José María Córdova in military uniform.
- Reverse: Features the "Escudo de la Gran Colombia", the shield of the Great Colombia, along with the purity, weight, denomination and date.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rare and highly collectible Colombian Gold coin, graded PF-67 by NGC to your collection today!