1980 Colombia Proof Gold 30000 Pesos Death of Bolivar PF-68 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued by the Banco Central de Colombia in 1980, this 30,000 Pesos Proof Gold coin commemorates the sesquicentennial of the death of "El Libertador" Simon Bolivar.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded Proof 68 Ultra Cameo by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Limited mintage of only 500.
- Obverse: People standing around Bolivar's deathbed, double date and legend.
- Reverse: Features the "Escudo de la Gran Colombia", the shield of the Great Colombia, along with the purity, weight, denomination and date.
Protect and display your Colombian Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this rare and highly collectible Colombian Gold coin commemorating one of the nation's biggest heroes to your collection today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 68 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.