1881 Morgan Dollar MS-65+ CAC PCGS (Crescent Toning)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1881 Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-65+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has been approved by CAC. This coin has crescent rainbow toning on the obverse, adding significant eye appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65+ condition. Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- This coin has a mintage of 9,163,000.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1881 Morgan Dollar graded MS-65+ CAC by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.