Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a prestigious display case with a light, which turns on as you open the lid, shining down and showcasing the stunning colors of the opal inset.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse incorporates an inner panel design of a rooster detailed in pure Australian opal. The outer panel of the coin depicts a collection of stylized leaves. The design includes the inscription "YEAR OF THE ROOSTER", the "2017" year-date, and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The unique use of Australian opal in this Silver coin design is sure to appeal to collectors around the world. Add this enthralling Silver coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 11, 2018
i bought of these and was expecting perfection from the Perth mint. I've never had any issues with Perth mint before and i was shocked when i found all three of these that i ordered had milk spotting. My first experience with that from the pert mint. Really disappointed. I bought over 50 single coins from the royal Canadian mint and always had issues with milk spotting but this was my first experience with the perth mint having any issues. Usually every coin looks spot on perfect but not these. I wonder if the move to .9999 silver will be causing issues with spotting moving forward with Australian coins. Too bad, these are beautiful.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.