2017 Niue 1 oz Silver Hachiko from Japan Akita Dog Reunited
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful Silver coin honors one of the most loyal dogs in history. Hachiko and his owner.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 300 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the issue country.
- Reverse: Features the statue at the University of Tokyo depicting their reunion on the 80th anniversary of Ueno's tragic death.
Add this Hachiko from Japan Akita Dog Reunited Silver coin to your cart today!
Hachiko was an Akita dog from Japan who was known for his loyalty to his owner. He would meet his owner, Hidesaburo Ueno after each workday at Shibuya Station in Tokyo. After Professor Ueno's passing, Hachiko continued for another nine years going to the station to meet his owner. Hachiko died in 1935 near Shibuya Station.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.