1971 Bahamas 4-Coin Gold Set Proof (AGW 2.118)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1971 Bahamas 4-coin Proof Gold set was issued by the Royal Canadian Mint on behalf of the Government of the Bahamas.
- Contains 2.118 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of 1,250 sets worldwide.
- Coins may be sealed or come in protective flips and housed in the official case of issue.
- Packaging may slightly vary.
- Obverse: Designs vary by denomination, but feature country related motifs.
- Reverse: Depicting crowned, right-facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rarely offered Bahamas Proof Gold set to your collection today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.