- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the 69 condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 48,428 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 1999-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold Eagle PF-69 PCGS coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.