2004 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold American Eagle coin was introduced in 1986 and has been guaranteed by the U.S. Mint each year since. With historically low mintages, fractional Gold Eagles provide collectibility on top of investment appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 72,014 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/4 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold Eagles offer the beloved Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 22, 2015
I bought the coin because its has a good design. However, the way they stamped the date on the coin, its hard to read. I was hoping to start a collection, but the lettering on the coin is hard to read. Maybe I will go up to a half oz.
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.