Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2000 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Sonora Guy
Date:Sep 23, 2019
After buying alot of silver coins over the last few years I decided to expand my portfolio/collection. I just wanted a few platinum coins and will also get some bars. A good investment, beautiful coin. Other facts I like are: 1) APMEX is a trusted precious metals exchange, 2) Coin is already graded by PCGS as a MS69 and saves me a hassle of sending it off for geading even though I am a PCGS member.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.