- Product Details
Product DetailsThis one year type 30 Pesos coin from the Dominican Republic marks the 25th anniversary of the Trujillo dictatorship.
- Contains .8572 oz of Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 33,000, but are seldom offered for sale.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features a left facing bust of Rafael Trujillo surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of the Dominican Republic with the date and fineness.
- Issued by the Dominican Republic in 1955.
Protect and display your Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos in Almost Uncirculated condition to your cart today.
This one year type coin from the Dominican Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.