1955 Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos AU (.8572 AGW)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis one year type 30 Pesos coin from the Dominican Republic marks the 25th anniversary of the Trujillo dictatorship.
- Contains .8572 oz of Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 33,000, but are seldom offered for sale.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features a left facing bust of Rafael Trujillo surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of the Dominican Republic with the date and fineness.
- Issued by the Dominican Republic in 1955.
Protect and display your Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos in Almost Uncirculated condition to your cart today.
This one year type coin from the Dominican Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.