1908 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold No Motto MS-66 PCGS (Wells Fargo)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
The Wells Fargo Gold Hoard is one of the finest U.S. Gold hoards ever discovered! These coins were hidden in sealed bags for more than 50 years and survived many significant events in American history including the confiscation of Gold beginning in 1933.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-66 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.