- Product Details
Product DetailsRarely offered for sale with a limited mintage of only 1,000 sets, this set contains a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz coins struck in 999.9 fine gold.
- Contains 1.9 oz. of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is in a specific compartment in the velvet lined case.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” with the Gold weight, fineness and date surrounding.
- Reverse: A serpentine likeness of a Dragon.
- Struck by the Singapore Mint.
Protect your Singapore Gold Dragon coins by adding white gloves to your order.
This 5 coin Gold set is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. With a limited mintage of only 1,000 sets, these are in demand among serious World Gold collectors. Add this 5 coin Gold Lunar set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.