This Swiss Helvetia 1.85 oz Gold Proof set was produced by Argor-Heraeus and commemorates the Lion Monument in Lucerne.
The rock relief designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and created by Lukas Ahorn in 1820-21, commemorates the fallen Swiss Guards of the 1792 French Revolution.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the official plastic holder of issue.
- Obverse: Features the personification of Helvetia seated facing left, leaning on powerful Swiss shield with the Alps in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts a rendition of the Lion Monument in Lucerne, weight, fineness and Argor-Heraeus' stamp.
- Manufactured at Argor-Heraeus in Switzerland.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this scarce and beautiful 4-coin set commemorating Swiss history to your collection today!