2005 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Rooster MS-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2005 Series 1 Perth Mint Lunar Rooster is one of only seven graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of only 3,819 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a rooster standing with a flower and sun rising behind him.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.